Denne Yin Yoga Teacher Training Fordypning passer for deg som har grunnleggende kunnskap om Yin og ønsker å fordype deg og ta treningen til et neste nivå. Braxton Rose er 500h yoga lærer, UMA Reiki master og terapeut fra New York.
Yin Fordypning Level 2: Seers Journey
“Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.”
- B.K.S Iyengar
Continue down the path of Yin Yoga through experiential learning, discussion and inquiry.
What you will learn:
- A detailed understanding of the Fascial System in regards to movement.
- How Posture plays an integral role in interpreting your client’s pain, emotional stability and biomechanics.
- New Sequences for the fascial systems, meridian systems and postural deviations.
- Music, environment, and themes to intelligently influence your students and help guide them to deeper sense of well being.
- Breathing and Meditation techniques to form a well rounded and integrated Yin Class.
- Self Myofascial Release Techniques
- Corrective Exercises to reeducate your students bodies to hold the adjustments of the sequences.
- Practice teaching and vulnerability exercises to facilitate a connection to your students.
When the training will take place:
Friday August 23rd: 4-8pm
Saturday August 24th: 9:30-6:00pm
Sunday August 25th: 9:30-6:00pm
About Yin Yoga:
Yin Yoga is a deep practice that encourages the body to relax rather than engage. Yin is a perspective shift; it is as much a mental practice as it is a physical practice, moving inwardly to find a balanced state of peace. In this practice we focus on releasing the connective tissue «fascia» to create range of motion in our joints and muscles by targeting ligaments, bones and joints.
(You are required to have either completed Yin level 1 with Braxton or another training of equal degree)
Braxton ERYT-500 is a 500-hour yoga teacher, UMA Reiki Master and Postural Alignment Specialist (PAS). He is the Director of H.Y.P Studio and founder of Posture Simplified.
Total Hours: 24
Pris: 5200 kroner
Sted: Core Balance, Rosenborggata 9a, 0356 Oslo
Tidene vil kunne justeres noe!